Contest organised by Metodi Meta Petrov Gallery at the Cultural Centre in Tsaribrod for exhibitions in 2023
The Cultural Centre in Tsaribrod (Dimitrovgrad), Serbia announces a contest for individual and group exhibitions at Metodi Meta Petrov Gallery in Tsaribrod.
All interested artists – academic, in the field of applied and of fine arts, as well as artists' associations – are invited to submit their proposals for organising a solo or a group exhibition. Local and foreign artists/groups of artists have the right to participate. The competition refers to younger artists, as well as to artists who have already gained artistic experience but have not exhibited in Tsaribrod in the last 5 years.
The application documentation must contain:
• Application Form;
• Photographs of works which recommend the artist for the exhibition (portfolio);
• Photographs of the works to be exhibited (at least 10 works).
The Cultural Centre, i.e. Metodi Meta Petrov Gallery provides:
• exhibition space – gallery (area about 200 sq. m in the centre of Tsaribrod);
• acceptance and installation of the works;
• printed materials (catalogue, poster and invitations) for the exhibition;
• promotions in social networks and local media;
• participation in the cocktail at the opening of the exhibition.
• to deliver the works that will be exhibited in the gallery premises no later than 1 day before the opening of the exhibition;
• to provide photos of the works, their biography and texts necessary for the creation of the catalogue not later than 2 weeks before the agreed opening of the exhibition.
The contest is open until 16 December 2022. All applicants will be notified of the selection results not later than 31 December 2022.
Please send the documentation to e-mail address: email@example.com
by mail to:
Културен център (Центар за културу Димитровград)
Площад „Д-р Зоран Джинджич“ № 2
Димитровград 18320, Сърбия
със забележка „Конкурс за изложбена 2023 г.“