Industrial Design BA
The speciality was founded in 1963 as part of “Applied Graphics” and in 1964 became a separate speciality with broad application in all areas of design activities.
BA degree holders are qualified in:
– Design of residential, industrial and social environment and equipment;
– Exterior and interior design;
– Computer design;
– Design of spatial structures;
– Plastic arts and technical drawing;
– Graphic design and visual information systems;
– Expert-manager activities.
Upon completion of a minor in “Theory and practice of art education” graduates obtain qualification “Teacher of Fine Arts from first to twelfth grade in general education and vocational schools”.
Assoc. Prof. ILIYA VARBANOV
Assoc. Prof. Dr. BORIS SERGINOV
Lecturer Eng. EMIL IVANOV
Lecturer Dr. RALITSA GELEVA-TSVETKOVA
Lecturer STEFANA CHERNAEVA
Lecturer ZAHARINA PETROVA
Lecturer Dr. RANGEL CHIPEV
Lecturer STEFAN ENEV